The Resourcing Partner will be responsible for service delivery into designated business area(s) for one or more Optamor clients. You will seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key stakeholders and identify business development opportunities to raise the profile of Optamor’s services to the client(s). Taking full accountability for the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle, you will also demonstrate a strong focus on multi-channel candidate sourcing, supply chain and process management, and talent attraction / workforce retention initiatives.
In this role you will demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a willingness to travel to client sites.
You will from time to time be sited with the client and so client relationship management skills will be required.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior levels of client stakeholders as appropriate
- Be an authority on recruitment issues/changes in legislation i.e. Equality Act, AWR, EAA, Pensions Legislation, Umbrella Companies, On and off-shore intermediary legislation etc.
- Develop business plans and seek opportunities to enhance profitability of the Optamor delivery model.
- Meet and exceed performance expectations and goals of the hiring community and Talent Acquisition team, and ensure to build on successes whilst focusing on driving down errors
- Manage a portfolio of vacancies at all levels including senior or niche jobs across a range of sectors, at different stages in the recruitment cycle
- Engage proactively with ‘passive’ candidates and the supply chain and develop talent pools/networks, ahead of vacancy requisitions to help improve ‘time to hire’
- Produce monthly, quarterly revenue and gross margin forecasts, and other management information reports as required
- Advise your client Talent Acquisition team and hiring community on market / competitor activity, and talent resourcing strategies, during job qualification or programme launch
- Meet the service level agreement (SLA) criteria set between Optamor and your client ensuring a ‘right first time’ mentality to eliminate the risk of SLA ‘fails’
- Manage your own business unit’s Supply Chain, ensuring processes are adhered to with performance reviews regularly in place. Identify talent delivery gaps, source, and on-board necessary suppliers
- Work collaboratively with Optamor’s ‘Support Team’ to ensure an effective and efficient process is achieved throughout the recruitment cycle
- Seek opportunities to improve relationships with CST (Corporate Service Team) to enable a high volume delivery of talent across the LM account
- When required provide competency based interview HR support for your own business unit(s)
- Identify, grow, develop, and progress opportunities to extend Optamor’s services through the introduction of new services and innovation i.e. training delivery
- Be pro-active with market data and information, offering recruitment solutions to TA and hiring community to assist with hiring decisions
- Contribute to developing service improvements where appropriate for the client solution
- Participate in direct sourcing of talent to increase revenue stream for Optamor
- Be an active participant in the resourcing team and look for ways to add value to the overall resourcing team’s current processes
- Ensure the effective use of all Optamor and/or client technology platforms
- Ensure impartiality, diplomacy and discretion with the client, and understand the sensitivities with confidential campaigns and the use of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Meet and exceed overall performance targets against the client and Optamor’s business requirements
- Assist the Account Manager with specific tasks as appropriate
- A professional understanding of relevant employment laws and regulations and how these apply in the permanent and contingent recruitment sectors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate and present complex ideas
- Experience gained from an Recruitment Agency, In-house/ RPO role at Resource Business Partner level
- Proven and demonstrable experience of managing a large client
- Experience of using a wide range of sourcing and networking tools to include social media
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and present ideas intelligently to TA and senior stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise time and manage a workload effectively
- Prior experience of writing and presenting proposals
- Ability to develop and execute short and long term talent sourcing strategies
- Proven and demonstrable experience in achieving results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline driven environment
- High level of attention to detail, with ‘right first time’ mentality
- Demonstrate computer proficiency, to include MS Office suite
- Experience in producing management reports to include forecasts and market analytics
- Experience gained in the Defence industry- advantageous
- Member of a professional body i.e. REC , CIPD –advantageous
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, or a successful and consistent track record of industry experience
Your personal qualities
- Ability to embrace a fast paced and changing environment and demonstrate flexibility when direction or priorities shift for Optamor or the client
- Excellent relationship and people management skills
- An ability to demonstrate resilience, perseverance, focus and positivity in professionally challenging situations
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate mental resilience
- Ability to organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Act with integrity and enthusiasm
- Possess the level of credibility to challenge and advise senior management when necessary
- Head of Partnership
- Account Manager
- Senior Resourcing Partner(s)
- CST Managers: ARM
- Client Stakeholders / Talent Acquisition
- Supply Chain
Taking a different approach to our customer’s business challenges allows us to look at issues in a new way and build a solution with them that really meets their business objectives. Whatever goals they want to achieve, we’re passionate about partnering with them to understand everything about their business and the market they work in. Our team’s extensive knowledge and expertise helps them achieve the right result. We take a Build, Partner and Evolve approach.
We believe in our people. We work with the best - the accomplished, the tenacious, the driven and the daring - together creating solutions we can be proud of. Without the very best people driving our solutions, we would not be able to provide the partnerships and the results we do.
It is for this reason that we’re committed to our people and providing the right environment for you to grow and develop. This approach ensures that we fulfil our belief of being a values based company that puts relationships, accountability and integrity ahead of short term commercial gain.
If you're interested in applying send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02392 415 292 for more information. Come and join us!